Storage Bin assists the motion graphic artist by aiding the object creation, modeling, and everyday workflow processes by storing backups of object states as you work. Save your Cloner Objects, Motext, NURB/Generator objects, Sculpts, and model states, declutter your Object Manager, and let go of the fear of messing up in the middle of your work! With Storage Bin you can store your object states as you go, with the ability to go back to an older state and continue from there. Here’s how it works:
- The Storage Bin Tag interface has 3 sections. The number of states, a state slider, state restoration options, and buttons used to restore or delete states.
- You click the “Save State” button to save your current object state.
- Once a state has been saved, the Total States counter and the Object State edit field will increment to show the proper number of object states for that object.
- Click the arrows up an down to toggle each state (up to 50) in your viewport like magic! It’s super easy and quick to compare states!
- When you find the sate you wish to restore, simply push the “Restore State” button. This will create a copy of that state as a new state, thus preserving the original just in case!
- You also have restore options such as “Keep Current Tag Data” so it preserves your objects applied tags and “Maintain Original PSR” which is useful if you moved the object in any way, when you restore your alternate state, it inherits the PSR of your restored object.