The next version of Stardust for After effects has just been released offering some extremely powerful and exciting new tools. An early adopters version for mac OS is available now, with a Windows version following in October; and it’s a free update to all current customers.
Some of the new features include:
- 3D Models and Primitives as particle instances
- Extrude Text and Masks
- HDR Image-based lighting
- Physical materials
- Ambient occlusion
- GPU Powered.
These new features add to the already existing features, including:
- A modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- Node-based interface to easily build complex systems in a single 3D space.
- Loads of stunning smart presets.
- Replica, a unique tool to replicate particles in many exciting ways.
- Countless particle effects for both 3D and 2D looks.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, Auxiliary Emitters, 3D Models, Text & Mask and Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animatable as paths and emitters.
- Containers to enclose and/or emit particles in a sphere, box or 3D model.
Stardust enables After Effects artists to create never before seen motion graphics inside After effects, in a single tool, with ease.