When working with Cinema 4D and After Effects you have two options, either render in Cinema 4D and import the renders into After Effects, or use After Effects’ Cineware effect to render Cinema 4D files directly. While the latter is convenient, it’s also slow for complex projects.
With CINEWARE proxy you get the best of both worlds by easily toggling back and forth between the live 3D pipeline and rendered proxy files. Start working with the live pipeline and render proxy files in the background, then switch to the rendered files with all subsequent modifications preserved. Whenever you need to modify your Cinema 4D project, switch back live in one click!
CINEWARE proxy also works with existing proxy files and automatically learns your file naming conventions. Just load one file and all others will be found automatically. For future projects CINEWARE proxy even remembers your habits and learns where to look for your files.
Key features include:
- Support for multi-pass rendering.
- Background render compatibility. (Save 20% on BG Renderer Pro with promo code: bgcine).
- Preservation of modifications, including effects and masks when switching between live pipeline and proxy files.
- Automatic naming of proxy files.
- Automatic learning of file naming conventions.