Click here to submit your review
A very well thought-out set of tools that will serve both Cinema 4D beginner and advanced user alike.
Sep 17, 2011 by Steve Taylor
This is such a time saver! It adds to my toolbox of capabilities, allowing more time to be creative for my clients.
A great tool that any small business or major should have to speed up time and make it look great I will be using this product for many projects to come! Keep up the great work!
A Huge Time Saver!
A very well thought out product with a generous amount of presets to get you started quickly. Even if your not interested in presets, the flexibility of customizing a title is very simple and intuitive. The camera and light rigs are worth the price alone!
Speed's up my workflow
Sep 15, 2011 by Mike Hjorleifsson
Awesome, takes the tedium out of a lot of day to day quick titling i have to do as part of my workflow.. very flexible and customizable.. not a bunch of presets.
Sep 07, 2011 by Justin Baker
MovieType is a great toolset for quick and easy text animations. It's far more than a standard template based system. I look forward to digging into the nuts and bolts of each animation.
Very Handy Tool Set
I am new to C4D and glad I discovered MovieType. I work in broadcast graphics for news where animations have to be done fast on a daily basis. MovieType is really handy and definitely speeds things up. A great time saver and a resourceful set of presets that makes my life easier; love how MovieType allows me to combine and mix and match various presets and create new animated titles quickly and easily. I like the tutorials as well, especially where it shows how to make your own presets. I am loving Cinema 4D and MovieType. Thank You.
Aug 30, 2011 by Dominique De Vlieger
Thanks for bringing out this software!
As a Cinema 4D beginner i am learning a lot and i still make cool stuff!
Great Place to Start
I've always been a huge fan of sweeping epic title sequences. Nothing creates anticipation like a rolling 3D title, swept with glittering particles and accompanied by pounding percussion.
Does MovieType create this for you with a few click?
No, but it does get you 70 percent of the way and that's the really boring, tedious 70 percent we're talking about. Leaving the really fun creative 30 percent up to you!
MovieType is a really well thought out collection of mix and match presets that easily allow you to audition different looks, camera moves and materials to come up with some really interesting and unique textual treatments. I find myself playing with it alot. Its fun and addictive.
I was also pleasantly surprised by how much I learned from it. Its intricate use of stacked MoGraph Effectors for many of its presets makes it very powerful, yet easy to understand.
You can definitely see the hand of two top flight motion designers in its DNA. The support offered by the MT Forum is also really innovative and adds tremendous value to the already reasonable cost.
My only quibble to date is when you use bi line text with more characters than the standard MotionType character set. Sometimes it throws the parameters off, but I am sure there is a quick fix for it in the forums.
Best Tool Ever
I\'ve been using MovieType for a week now and i must say one of the best tool i ever used and most of all its time saver..Great work you guys.